About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Kraft Korner on the web! When not spending time with my awesome husband or working, I love to settle into my craft room & make cards, gifts and home projects. I am going to get caught up on my scrapbooks one of these days too but right now, I am too addicted to making ANYTHING with vinyl. Thanks for stopping by - come again!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I was "published"




I found out this glass block was shown in the Cricut Chirp, message board highlights! I feel very honored, as I feel I have intermediate skills with my Cricut, though it isn't a big deal - I am very excited!! Thanks to the board members that let me know and to my SIL Ruth who got this order for me by giving another block at a baby shower!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. What did you put on the inside...confetti or something?

    ReplyDelete