About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Kraft Korner on the web! When not spending time with my awesome husband or working, I love to settle into my craft room & make cards, gifts and home projects. I am going to get caught up on my scrapbooks one of these days too but right now, I am too addicted to making ANYTHING with vinyl. Thanks for stopping by - come again!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Great Source for Cricut Cartridges

Today I made my second purchase from Smart Buy Gal for another cartridge. My first experience was great with fast shipping and VERY reasonable shipping charges. Today I ordered another cartridge and it has already been shipped!! Not only that, but the price dropped AFTER I ordered and paid, Kathy contacted me and told me she refunded the difference to my PayPal account. Now THAT's customer service.

So, if you are a Cricut fan in need of reasonably priced cartridges with $5 flat rate shipping and quick, service - give Kathy a try at Smart Buy Gal!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words Kami.....
    Kathy
    www.smartbuygal.com

    ReplyDelete