About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Kraft Korner on the web! When not spending time with my awesome husband or working, I love to settle into my craft room & make cards, gifts and home projects. I am going to get caught up on my scrapbooks one of these days too but right now, I am too addicted to making ANYTHING with vinyl. Thanks for stopping by - come again!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Anniversary Candle Holders


Here are the anniversary themed candle holder's I made for my in-laws anniversary open house (with ALOT of help from my dear friend Wendy). We did 4 each of the 6 designs. They were filled with coordinating sand and the 'bigger than votive' candles from Hobby Lobby at the party. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, it was hard to get them all and show the designs with the glass)

No comments:

Post a Comment