About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Kraft Korner on the web! When not spending time with my awesome husband or working, I love to settle into my craft room & make cards, gifts and home projects. I am going to get caught up on my scrapbooks one of these days too but right now, I am too addicted to making ANYTHING with vinyl. Thanks for stopping by - come again!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Front Door area - 20 x 20 Tile

I got this tile last spring when a local flooring company had a garage sale.  I bought 6 of them for $1 each and gave 3 to my mom.  Last night I was inspired to try and make something with it and this is what I came up with.   The fonts I used are Renaisaance ang Georgia. I got the big stand on sale at Hobby Lobby for $20. It was the first time I had ever seen the really large ones. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice sign. I love it. What a nice way to welcome friends and guests over to your home.

    ReplyDelete