About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Kraft Korner on the web! When not spending time with my awesome husband or working, I love to settle into my craft room & make cards, gifts and home projects. I am going to get caught up on my scrapbooks one of these days too but right now, I am too addicted to making ANYTHING with vinyl. Thanks for stopping by - come again!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Deck the Halls with Balls of Volley

I made this thank you plaque for my SIL  who hooked me up with a large order recently. Five of our nieces play or played volleyball so I thought it would be fun to give it a try.  I saw the idea on the internet but changed it up to make it my own.   It was hard to get a good picture.  The words are in gold and the volleyballs are in green and red glitter vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment